Saturday 29 December 2012

Progress Report

I love the Anima Tactics range, that is a certainty - it has an aesthetic that appeals to be, and is clearly influenced by console games I enjoyed in the 90's. All good. But like many minis hobbyists I can be obsessive, and after reviewing what I have accumulated since my last update I am determined to paint as many of these minis as I can manage among my other gaming and painting commitments - I aim to paint at least 12 in the next 12 months at least.

To that end I plan periodic updates of what I have painted, but also what I have ...ahem...accumulated...note never 'bought'..., and will offer a painted percentage of the sum total. My plan is that each period (probably each quarter but who knows) I will offer an update of minis painted so far (so should be aiming for at least 3 per quarter if I manage to stay in line with my updates), and a percentage completion. The idea being that as well as seeing the painted count rise, hopefully the painted percentage will rise, meaning I am not buying...ahem accumulating...beyond a realistic rate of completion.

So far:
Painted: 3
Painted Percentage: 4.9%


Painted
  • Dereck Shezzard
  • Hiro
  • Kingsley Warlock


Under-coated or base-coated I have ready:
  • Grey
  • Clover
  • Akio Kageshima
  • Dark Cheshire
  • Bael
  • Genma
  • Shinobi


Prepped but awaiting under-coat and in some cases a little green-stuffing:
  • Al-Djinn
  • Ahriman, Lord of Darkness
  • Covel
  • Ignis, Fire Demon
  • Bella
  • Aqua
  • *Deimon
  • *Juliette Kaim


In the pile of stuff in boxes and blisters:
  • Legacy of Solomon
  • Romeo Exxet
  • Faust Orbatos
  • Arkham
  • Type 005 (blister)
  • Type 005 (Black Sun starter)
  • Alius, Holy Soldier (x2)
  • Khaine D'Lacreu
  • Khaine D'Lacreu LE
  • Li Long
  • Sophia Ilmora
  • Kairos
  • Saint Evangeline
  • Kronen Roxxon
  • Promethea
  • Styx
  • Tsubasa Kurokami
  • Ophiel
  • (another) Akio Kageshima
  • *Arias Vayu
  • *Elhaym
  • *Tiamat
  • *Lostaroth Marchosias
  • *Wrath of Nature
  • *Xavier
  • *Saint Elienai
  • *Grimorium
  • *Hel
  • *Kudoi
  • *Kyler
  • *Harod
  • *Kirsten
  • *Gemini – Zack & Zafini
  • *Nahimana
  • *Drake
  • *Yuki
  • *Sarah Reindhold
  • *Adolf Brunner
  • *Type 20: Verrier
  • Samael Agent (F)
  • Samael Agent (M)
  • Church Agent (M)
  • Wissenschaft Agent (M)
* indicates 'accumulated' since the last list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget